Monday, April 23, 2012

Customer’s Section accomplished


Today in class I finished the Customers section of the website. I targeted customers such as coffee drinker but I also targeted customers for all my future products. Some of the main types of customers include: franchise customers, new parent customers, soup drinkers, home coffee and hot beverage drinkers.
Out of class, I added to some of the other section I needed to do more research on. For example, I researched some of the main competitors for each future product. I still need to find more statistics for the Industry section. However, in the future I am planning to finish the Company section. I am then planning to go back and make sure that for each section that I have completed so far I have answered the probing questions that are located on the side of the website. These questions are used to help you spark details that I would need to include in that particular section. Overall, making progress and am roughly on schedule. Tomorrow I plan to finish the last section of the Overview of Businesses section and then work on my midterm presentation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment