Thursday, April 26, 2012
Positions In Safe Sip
Are you looking for a future job? Looking to make millions? Well tonight out of classes I worked on and accomplished the Personal Profile section of the business plan. This section mentions the major positions that are essential in starlings and running a company so that it will be successful. The major positions that I have included include; Engineer, Designer, CEO, CFO, COO, and a Lawyer for the more complicated paper work, NDA, contracts and future patenting. Each of these positions is extremely important and are essential for success. As I mentioned in an earlier blog it is just as important to know your strengths as it is to know your hardships. Therefore, knowing that I need help in a particular area of my business is a very good thing. This is because I can hire people to do something that I am not good at so that the company does not struggle as a whole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment