Monday, April 9, 2012

My Project

I have now finalized what my spring term project is going to look like. After doing the Build Your Own Business winterim I came up with an invention called the Safe Sip. It is a thermometer strip that is built into the coffee lid in which it prevents a hot beverage drinker from burning their lips, tongue and mouth. However, after coming up with this project and looking at the financials I was strong considering bringing this product to the market. To do this I would need to write a full fledged out business plan. Although, I still am not very experienced in this field. Therefore, my project is to fist read the novel, Invent Yourself Rich, which is a basic way to bring a possible idea into a money maker. I am also going to write this business plan through a program called, The Idea Startup. It is again a program that breaks down a business and helps you start from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment