Today I completed two main section
of the main business plan. These include the Distribution and Sales Management.
In the distribution section I mention the route from production to consumer
use. I talk about two methods either outsourcing or US production. I talk and
outline the difference in methods as well the location as to where the
warehouse or distributor is. I also talked about how depending on the franchise
that we sign with can change the location of the Safe Sip headquarters and the
distribution process. In the sales management section I talk both about the
outline of the sales team and how and what positions will open as time elapses.
I mention the layout of the team and difference of both the sales team as of
the target market.
For me what I continue to realize
is how much thought and time goes into building a business. When reading the
questions on the side of the screen I think it is amazing how each question
makes me think of more areas of my business that I have not thought about. For example,
contacting outsource companies for production, what type of distribution the
major coffee franchise use and if it is there own, and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment