Monday, May 21, 2012

Sales Policies and Sales Projections


The two main section that I have completed today include the sales policies and sales projections. The purpose of the sales policies is to discuss the, “sales tools that you plan on using. As part of the management of your direct and in-direct sales teams sales policies are very important. Some basic Sales Policies for consideration include: Quotas, Pricing latitude, Returns policies, Commissions, Sales promotions, Up-selling, and cross-selling”. Throughout this section I went through all of the above mentioned areas and connected how they corresponded with my company and products. I organized different types of adverting that I may use and explored more of the sales area. The second section included sale projections. I used the same numbers that I calculated in my Winterim this year. I used 100% of both Dunkin’ Donuts and Starbucks market (not together) and charged about 2 cents per lid. This gave me an approximate revenue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment